Thanks to several exciting clients wins and our existing portfolio of clients, we're looking to add another member to our family to help with the delivery and improvement of our Organic Search (SEO) offering - we'd love for it to be you!
Yoghurt Digital is a leading digital marketing agency based in Surry Hills. We’re a bunch of highly motivated digital marketers looking to show the industry the power of data and understanding consumer behaviour. We balance smart data insights and inspired strategy to help produce powerful results for our clients.
As an Organic Search (SEO) Specialist, you'll be responsible for building and executing the organic search campaigns of a wide variety of companies from a large range of industries. This is an opportunity for someone to thrive and be part of a dynamic agency that is enjoying growth in a highly competitive industry. Although your predominant focus will be organic search, you'll be supported by a gun team of digital marketers and have the opportunity to learn about and work in various other digital channels.
You must have a passion for learning and understanding each of your client's' industry, customers and business objectives. You have a high attention to detail, can prioritise workload and are confident in speaking with both clients and new prospects. You can manage the day-to-day running of campaigns, coordinating with internal teams and suppliers to streamline processes while maintaining a high level of output quality.
The ability to think, problem-solve, ask the right questions and be willing to offer well-thought through strategies should all be part of your DNA. This is a fantastic opening to become part of a close-knit agency with energetic people who genuinely love what they do. You must be excited about SEO and the challenges it brings!
You will be responsible for:
- Growing clients' digital presence and increasing their market share via SEO strategies.
- Development, execution and analysis of SEO campaigns for multiple clients across many industries.
- Working collaboratively with the team to deliver the SEO components of campaigns.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of two (2) years experience working in a similar role.
- Experience working with large, blue-chip clients.
- Proven performance in digital marketing; delivering technical, content and link acquisition strategies.
- Process development experience.
- Strong analytical skills and a metrics measurement background.
- A keen interest in self-development.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics as well as the ability to gather and analyse data from multiple sources.
- Excellent knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress, Magento, Shopify etc.
- Excellent knowledge of organic search specific tools such as ScreamingFrog, ahrefs, SEMRush etc.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, the ability to consistently meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Australian Citizenship or permanent residency is a must.
Valued, but not required:
- Programming / technical background is a plus
- Broad understanding of (or experience with) other online marketing services, including conversion optimisation, biddable media, content and email marketing.
- Google Analytics & AdWords certifications.
- Any additional certifications relevant to the digital space.