Thanks to several exciting client wins and our existing portfolio of clients, we're looking to add another member to our family to help with the delivery and improvement of our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) offering - we'd love for it to be you!
Yoghurt Digital is a leading digital marketing agency based in Sydney. We’re a team of data lovers, number crunchers and digital strategists dedicated to driving performance for our clients.
As a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist, you'll be responsible for building and executing the organic search campaigns of a wide variety of companies in various industries.
This is a fantastic opening to become part of a close-knit agency with energetic people who genuinely love what they do. Although your predominant focus will be organic search, you'll be supported by a gun team of digital marketers and have the opportunity to learn about and work in various other digital channels.
- The ideal candidate:
- You must have a passion for learning and understanding each of your client's industries, customers and business objectives.
- You have excellent attention to detail, can prioritise workload and are confident in speaking with clients and new prospects.
- You can manage the day-to-day running of campaigns, coordinating with internal teams and suppliers to streamline processes while maintaining a high level of output quality.
- The ability to think, problem-solve, ask the right questions and be willing to offer well-thought-through strategies should all be part of your DNA.
- You must be excited about SEO and the challenges it brings!
You will be responsible for:
- Owning and leading a portfolio of clients across various industries.
- Developing, executing and analysing SEO campaigns for multiple clients, delivering technical, content and link acquisition strategies to increase their market share.
- Undertaking website technical audits to ensure they follow SEO best practices and are being continually optimised.
- Optimising on-page content, landing pages, and identifying content opportunities that will drive search engine visibility.
- Driving link acquisition campaigns to grow your clients’ digital presence.
- Analysing the performance of your campaigns and monitoring keyword ranking to prove progress and suggest data-driven improvements.
- Keeping pace with SEO and marketing industry trends to develop innovative strategies.
- Working collaboratively with the team to execute impactful work.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of two (2) years experience working in a similar role.
- Experience working with large, blue-chip clients.
- Proven performance in SEO; delivering technical, content and link acquisition strategies.
- Process development experience.
- Strong analytical skills and a metrics measurement background.
- A keen interest in self-development.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics as well as the ability to gather and analyse data from multiple sources.
- Excellent knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress, Magento, Shopify etc.
- Excellent knowledge of organic search specific tools such as ScreamingFrog, ahrefs, SEMRush etc.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, the ability to consistently meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Australian Citizenship or permanent residency is a must.
Valued, but not required:
- Programming / technical background is a plus
- Broad understanding of (or experience with) other online marketing services, including conversion optimisation, biddable media and email marketing.
- Google Analytics & Google Ads certifications.
- Any additional certifications relevant to the digital space