Each one of our team members play an important role in keeping the agency a well-oiled machine. In our ‘meet the team’ series, we share insights into the lives of the talented individuals that make up our Yoghurt Digital family.
1. What do you do at Yoghurt Digital?
I’m a UX & Conversion Specialist. I conduct qualitative and quantitative research for our clients to deeply understand their user behaviours and identify optimisation opportunities.
My specialty would be in analytics analysis. That basically means crunching data for insights on a daily basis.
2. If you weren’t doing that, what would you be doing?
I would probably be an architect or an interior designer. In high school, I even took drawing classes to prepare myself for the university entrance art exam. I’m also passionate about fashion.
3. What does a typical day look like for you?
Analysing data or building website optimisation strategies all day, rushing home just in time to see my baby before putting him to bed, going to the gym late at night or watching Ellen on Youtube. I love Ellen.
4. What is your favourite thing about working at Yoghurt Digital?
I just love the passion everyone has for what they do and how supportive we are of each other. We even have a Slack channel called #cheers4peers to celebrate this spirit!
5. What are the values that drive you in work and life?
I believe there are no shortcuts to achieving one’s dreams. If you work hard, you will achieve your goal. Also, always be kind to others!
6. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy drawing, especially drawing portraits as I love communicating one’s emotions – love, hate, anger, mystery – all in one piece. I also love playing basketball, although I’m not particularly good at it and can’t even recall the last time I played. Rock climbing, or eating (moderately) are my other ways to release stress.
7. What are your top 3 favourite movies?
So many. Off the top of my head: My Sassy Girl (Korean version), The Notebook and The Lake House.
8. What’s the best advice you have ever received?
”Treat others how you’d like to be treated”.
9. What’s your favourite restaurant?
If there is something all my friends know about me, it’s that I love fried chicken. Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) or Korean Fried Chicken (also KFC). Not necessarily the healthiest choice, but definitely the best!
I highly recommend The Sparrow Mills or Arisun for a relaxing, casual gathering of friends or a cheap, happy date!
10. You’re on a deserted island and can only listen to one album for the rest of your days. Which one would you pick?
MADE by Big Bang.
11. What’s your favourite meme?
12. What’s a fun fact about you that no one knows about?
I have 12 uncles and aunts on my mother’s side. And countless cousins.