Each one of our team members plays an important role in keeping the agency a well-oiled machine. In our ‘meet the team’ series, we share insights into the lives of the talented individuals that make up our Yoghurt Digital family.
1. What do you do at Yoghurt Digital?
My title is Biddable Media Executive. I’m responsible for managing marketing campaigns through various paid channels for clients of all shapes and sizes to meet their goals.
2. If you weren’t doing that, what would you be doing?
Football commentary. Football is one of the biggest passions in my life – I love watching games, listening to podcasts, reading articles and generally being up-to-date with all the latest news. My desire to analyse everything about the game and talk about it for hours on end would make me an awesome commentator. Also, I’m usually more humble than this…
3. What does a typical day look like for you?
Going to the F45 in the morning, working a full day, then coming home for a warm meal and finding something interesting to watch on TV until it’s bedtime.
4. What is your favorite thing about working at Yoghurt Digital?
The people. Their attitude and approach towards work and life in general makes it a pleasure coming in to work, knowing that my colleagues are just the best humans alive who will offer support no matter what.
5. What are the values that drive you in work and life?
My top four: Loyalty, hard work, practicality and humility. These have always been my guidelines for life and I follow them strictly. Except for when it comes to football commentary. Then the humility is questionable.
6. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I love spending a chilled night with my fiancée, cooking together and watching TV. But I also love catching up with friends at a local bar for a few drinks.
7. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
Easy. The Shawshank Redemption, Into The Wild and Austin Powers.
8. What’s the best advice you have ever received?
Don’t make decisions when you’re angry. Don’t make promises when you’re happy.
9. What’s your favorite restaurant in Sydney?
Ms. G’s in Potts Point. It’s an Asian fusion restaurant that I highly recommend. They have an entree called “cheeseburger spring rolls” and it’s AMAZING.
10. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A fresh hummus plate with pita bread, pickles, chopped salad and fries. It’s a signature Israeli dish that I miss the most in Australia. It’s just not the same here…
11. What’s your favorite place in the world and why?
Tel-Aviv. I lived there for three years and had the best time ever – it’s the best city in the world. The food, weather, cafes, restaurants, nightlife and beaches make it an incredible city to visit – guaranteed!
12. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
An around-the-world flight. I’d love to go traveling for a year to spend my hard-won money. First stop, Hawaii!