Thanks to several exciting clients wins and our existing portfolio of clients, we're looking to add another member to our family to help with account management of both new and existing clients.
Yoghurt Digital is a leading digital marketing agency based in Surry Hills. We’re a bunch of highly motivated digital marketers looking to show the industry the power of data and understanding consumer behaviour. We balance smart data insights and inspired strategy to help produce powerful results for our clients.
As a Senior Account Manager, you'll play an integral role as the liaison between clients and internal teams in order to support our client’s digital marketing objectives.
This is an opportunity for someone to take charge of their career progression by developing and growing with us. Your main focus will be understanding the requirements of our clients, and contributing to the business’ growth by cultivating and maintaining client relationships.
You must have a passion for learning and understanding each of your client's industry, customers and business objectives. You have a high attention to detail, can prioritise your workload, have phenomenal communication skills and are confident in speaking with both clients and new prospects.
You can manage the day-to-day running of projects and coordinating with internal teams to streamline processes. Your priority is ensuring a high level of client satisfaction and surpassing client expectations.
The ability to think, problem-solve, ask the right questions and be willing to offer well thought-through strategies should all be part of your DNA. This is a fantastic opening to become part of a close-knit agency with energetic people who genuinely love what they do.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing key accounts, setting their strategy and acting as their main liaison between our team and theirs
- Develop, manage and grow your portfolio of clients by crafting and executing world-class digital strategies
- Directing the digital marketing activities across channels for key accounts
- Communicate with clients regularly and through frequent touch-points
- Report monthly on digital marketing metrics and provide meaningful insights to your clients, including running regular reviews / strategy sessions
- Coordinate client’s requests and feedback with internal teams
- Build and maintain strong, long-term client relationships
- Manage task assignments through company’s systems
- Oversee client work to ensure expectations are met, and work maintains a high quality
- Ensure all work is completed on time and within budget
- Assisting in pitching new clients as needed alongside strategists and specialists
- Developing the account management department by learning and implementing new strategies, streamlining processes and collaborating closely with other departments
- Developing and maintaining processes for the sales and account management teams
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation, time management and project management skills
- A client-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategy across SEO, SEM and CRO / UX
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once
- A strong desire for continuous development and learning
Valued, but not required:
- Hands-on experience implementing digital marketing strategies across SEO and paid channels
- Conversion Optimisation and A/B testing knowledge
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certifications