Thanks to several exciting clients wins and our existing portfolio of clients, we're looking to add another member to our family to help with the delivery and improvement of our biddable offering - we'd love for it to be you!
Yoghurt Digital is a leading digital marketing agency based in Sydney. We’re a bunch of highly motivated digital marketers looking to show the industry the power of data and understanding consumer behaviour. We balance smart data insights and inspired strategy to help produce powerful results for our clients.
As a Paid Social Specialist, you’ll be responsible for end-to-end ownership of client accounts engaged with us for all things social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter).
Since our agency prides itself on delivering cutting edge strategies for our clients, your role will also include service development.
You will be responsible for:
- Being responsible for the performance of a dedicated client portfolio
- Developing the social strategy for your clients tailored to their KPI’s and business goals
- Forecast, build and manage clients campaigns from start to finish
- Proactive analysis and optimisation for your client portfolio
- Implementing paid social best practices, providing optimisation recommendations based on data
- Putting together of monthly and quarterly performance reports, including communicating key insights and actionable next steps to your clients
- Constant improvement of knowledge and abilities by keeping up with the latest SEM and paid media trends and know-how (self-motivated learning is essential)
- Developing the department by learning and implementing new tactics, streamlining processes, improving efficiencies and collaborating closely with other departments
- Working closely with the Conversion Optimisation and SEO teams to put together effective growth and performance strategies
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a paid search or paid social role (preferably agency experience)
- Hands-on forecasting and implementation experience across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Experience with paid social media campaign implementation and management
- Proven track record of developing, implementing and optimising cost-effective and high-performing paid social strategies (preferably across ecommerce campaigns)
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly tuned attention to detail
- Punctual and organised – you don’t forget things and you deliver what you say you will, when you say you will
Valued, but not required:
- Experience with paid search, video and display media campaign implementation and management
- Broad understanding of (or experience with) other online marketing services, including Conversion Optimisation, SEO, content and email marketing
- Understand of tracking / trafficking across platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics (certification preferred)
- Any additional certifications relevant to the digital space