Thanks to several exciting client wins and our existing portfolio of clients, we're looking to add another member to our family to help with the delivery and improvement of our Organic Search (SEO) offering - we'd love for it to be you!
Yoghurt Digital is a leading digital marketing agency based in Surry Hills. We’re a bunch of highly motivated digital marketers looking to show the industry the power of data and how it connects with consumer behaviour. We balance smart data insights and innovative strategy to help produce powerful results for our clients.
As a Digital PR Intern, you’ll be working in a team assisting in the strategy development and execution for our clients. But don't stress - you don’t need to have previous experience in digital to apply! We’re looking for a detail-oriented, out-of-the-box thinker with a can-do attitude - we’ll provide all of the other training you need to succeed.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the identification of digital PR opportunities and outreach of a dedicated client portfolio
- Assisting with the delivery of content and link acquisition strategies
- Working with Account Managers and the SEO & Content team on strategies, ideas and recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Putting together monthly performance reports, including communicating key insights and actionable next steps
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Currently enrolled in a degree in public relations/communications, digital marketing, marketing or any other relevant courses
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficiency in G Suite applications (Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides)
- Ability to think creatively when solving problems
- Excellent communication and project management skills, ability to meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects at one time
- A keen interest in self-development.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is a must
Valued, but not required:
- Previous experience in the implementation of organic search and digital growth hacking campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics and AdWords
- Broad understanding of (or experience with) other online marketing services, including Conversion Optimisation, Biddable, SEO, Content Strategy and email marketing