Thanks to several exciting client wins and our existing portfolio of clients, we're looking to add another member to our family to help with the delivery and improvement of our SEO & Content offering - we'd love for it to be you!
Yoghurt Digital is a leading digital marketing agency based in Surry Hills. We’re a bunch of highly motivated digital marketers looking to show the industry the power of data and how it connects with consumer behaviour. We balance smart data insights and innovative strategy to help produce powerful results for our clients.
As an SEO-led copywriter, you will have the required skills, ability and work ethic to create polished, high-quality copy on deadline for a wide variety of companies from a large range of industries. This is an opportunity for someone to thrive and be part of a dynamic agency that is enjoying growth in a highly competitive industry. Although your predominant focus will be SEO & Content, you'll be supported by a gun team of digital marketers and have the opportunity to learn about and work in various other digital channels.
You must have a passion for learning and understanding each of your client's industries, customers and business objectives. You have high attention to detail, can prioritise workload and is confident in speaking with both clients and new prospects. You can manage the day-to-day content production, coordinating with internal teams and suppliers to streamline processes while maintaining a high level of output quality.
The ability to think, problem-solve, ask the right questions and be willing to offer well-thought through strategies should all be part of your DNA. This is a fantastic opening to become part of a close-knit agency with energetic people who genuinely love what they do. You must be excited about SEO & Content and the challenges it brings!
You will be responsible for:
- Growing clients' digital presence and increasing their market share via the delivery of high-quality content (web copy, sales and promotional copy, blog articles, product descriptions, meta information, social media posts, etc.)
- Conducting keyword research and strategically incorporating target keywords into content (keyword mapping)
- Defining clients’ primary and secondary audiences through customer personas, aided by the analysis of Google Analytics data
- Conducting brand, language and content audits for prospective and active clients
- Fulfilling copywriting needs for website development and redesign projects (as needed)
- Proofreading and editing content written by clients, other copywriters or company staff
- Assisting with the ongoing analysis of content performance and recommendations for further optimisation
- Assisting with outreach and link building activities
- Assisting with internal marketing efforts, including content development for company blogs and websites
- Working collaboratively with the team to deliver the SEO & Content components of campaigns
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a writing-heavy role
- Proven performance in SEO-led content (portfolio of recent work or writing samples of completed client work preferred)
- Experience working with large, blue-chip clients
- Strong understanding of SEO writing tactics
- Strong understanding of strategic keyword usage
- Strong ability to conduct independent research to gain a proficient knowledge base of client industry in order to deliver quality copy
- Strong analytical skills and a metrics measurement background
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics as well as the ability to gather and analyse data from multiple sources
- Excellent knowledge of SEO & Content specific tools such as ScreamingFrog, SEMRush, BuzzSumo, etc.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, the ability to consistently meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects at one time
- A keen interest in self-development
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is a must
Valued, but not required:
- Broad understanding of (or experience with) other online marketing services, including conversion optimisation, biddable media and email marketing
- Google Analytics & AdWords certifications
- Any additional certifications relevant to the digital space