Thanks to several exciting clients wins, Yoghurt Digital is growing and we’re looking to add another member to our family to help with Conversion Optimisation. You will be joining the UX & Conversion Optimisation Team, helping deliver User Research Reports and A/B Testing Strategies for clients.
Yoghurt Digital is a leading digital marketing agency based in Surry Hills. We’re a bunch of highly motivated digital marketers looking to show the industry the power of data and understanding consumer behaviour. We balance smart data insights and inspired strategy to help produce powerful results for our clients.
As a Conversion Optimisation Analyst, you'll play an integral role as the primary strategist in charge of delivering growth strategies for a portfolio of clients.
You will be leading user experience research studies, gathering user behaviour insights, designing and developing growth strategies and working collaboratively with the team to execute A/B tests.
The ability to think, problem-solve, ask the right questions and be willing to offer well thought-through strategies should all be part of your DNA. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a close-knit agency with energetic people who genuinely love what they do.
We’re looking for candidates that have experience in Conversion Optimisation and A/B Testing.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage and execute a wide range of user research methods
- Deliver user research reports that outline growth strategies for clients
- Create and execute A/B tests for clients
- Coordinate with our team of designers and developers to execute A/B tests
- Communicate with clients and provide frequent project status updates
- Constant improvement of knowledge and abilities by keeping up with the latest conversion optimisation trends and know-how (self-motivated learning is essential).
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to develop and execute winning A/B tests
- Exceptional Analytics skills - especially Google Analytics
- General understanding of online marketing tactics such as PPC, SEO, Content and Email Marketing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised
Valued, but not required:
- Qualitative research skills such as surveys, interviews and user tests.